- GRADE 1 applicants must be 6 years old by June
- Original or Certified True Copy of Report Card (Form 138)
- A General Average of at least 83% in at least the 1st Two Quarters or 1st Trimester Grading Period of
the current school year
- A Conduct Average of at least 85% or B
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (bring the ORIGINAL for verification)
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (bring the ORIGINAL for verification)
- Two (2) Recommendations from the previous school accomplished by the following using the LSQC Form): Principal or Class Adviser and Guidance Counselor
- Two (2) 1×1 ID pictures
- Accomplished Application Form
Step 2: Pay the application fee of P500.00 at the CASHIER.
Step 3: Present receipt and examination permit to get the schedule of the written test at the GUIDANCE OFFICE.
SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION
Starting September 26, 2016 until there are slots available
SCHEDULE OF WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW
Written Test : Wednesday at 8:00 am starting October 5, 2016
Interview: Thursday afternoon
Release of Application Results: Monday following the Interview
- Only those with COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS shall be entertained for application.
- NO TEST RESULTS WOULD BE RELEASED OVER THE PHONE.
- The list of SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS will be posted on the bulletin board near the GS main entrance gate EVERY Monday. Individual application results may be claimed at the Registrar’s Office.
- Admission is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS