- GRADE 1 applicants must be 6 years old by August
- Original or Certified True Copy of Report Card (SF-9) with Learner’s Reference Number (LRN)
- A General Average of at least 83%
– For early applicants: submit at least the 1st two Quarters or 1st Term Grading Period of the current school year
–For end of school year applicants: submit the final grading period of the current school year
- A Conduct Average of at least 85% or B
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate (bring the ORIGINAL COPY for verification)
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (bring the ORIGINAL COPY for verification)
- Two (2) Recommendations from the previous school accomplished by the following using the LSQC Form): Principal or Class Adviser and Guidance Counselor
- Two (2) 1×1 ID pictures
- Accomplished Application Form
Step 2: Pay the application fee of P500.00 at the CASHIER.
Step 3: Present receipt and examination permit form to the GUIDANCE OFFICE for the schedule of the written test.
SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION
Starting November 4, 2019 until there are available slots.
SCHEDULE OF WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW
Written Test : Thursday morning starting November 14, 2019
Interview: Thursday afternoon(same day as the written schedule)
- Only those with COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS shall be entertained for application.
- NO TEST RESULTS WOULD BE RELEASED OVER THE PHONE.
- The list of SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS will be posted on the bulletin board near the GS main entrance gate EVERY Monday. Individual application results may be claimed at the Registrar’s Office.
- Admission is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS