- GRADE 1 applicants must be 6 years old by June
- Original or Certified True Copy of Report Card (Form 138)
- A General Average of at least 83% in at least the 1st Two Quarters or 1st Trimester Grading Period of
the current school year
- A Conduct Average of at least 85% or B
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (bring the ORIGINAL for verification)
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (bring the ORIGINAL for verification)
- Two (2) Recommendations from the previous school accomplished by the following using the LSQC Form): Principal or Class Adviser and Guidance Counselor
- Two (2) 1×1 ID pictures
- Accomplished Application Form
Step 2: Pay the application fee of P500.00 at the CASHIER.
Step 3: Present receipt and examination permit to get the schedule of the written test at the GUIDANCE OFFICE.
SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION
SCHEDULE OF WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW
- Only those with COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS shall be entertained for application.
- NO TEST RESULTS WOULD BE RELEASED OVER THE PHONE.
- The list of SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS will be posted on the bulletin board near the GS main entrance gate EVERY Monday. Individual application results may be claimed at the Registrar’s Office.
- Admission is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS