LSQC offers the ACADEMIC Track with all the strands: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM), Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS) and General Academic Strand (GAS).
- Accomplished Application Form
- Original or Certified True Copy of the latest Grade 10 Report Card(F-138) with:
- A general average of at least 83% in at least the 1st two Quarters or 1st Trimester of the current school year
- A conduct average of at least 85% or B
- Learner’s Reference Number(LRN)
For S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Strand APPLICANTS:
- Original or Certified True Copy of the latest Grade 10 Report Card (Form 138) with:
- A final average grade of at least 85% in Science and Mathematics
- A final General Average of at least 85%
- A percentile rank of 86 and above in the STEM subtest in the National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE)
- A final Conduct Grade of at least 85% or B
- Principal or Class Adviser and Guidance Counselor
Step 2: Pay the application fee of P500.00 at the CASHIER.
Step 3: Present receipt and examination permit to get the schedule of the written test at the GUIDANCE OFFICE.
SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION
Starting January 8, 2018
SCHEDULE OF WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW
Written Test – Starting January 19, 2018 until there are slots available
Interview – Tuesday morning
- Only those with COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS shall be entertained for application.
- NO TEST RESULTS WOULD BE RELEASED OVER THE PHONE.
- The list of SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS will be posted on the bulletin board near the GS main entrance gate EVERY MONDAY. Individual application results may be claimed at the Registrar’s Office.
- Admission is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS