We are pleased to inform you that Lourdes School Quezon City is in the process of accepting applicants for Grade 11 under the Senior High School (SHS) Program for SY 2018- 2019.
LSQC offers the ACADEMIC Track with all the strands: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM), Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS) and General Academic Strand (GAS).
The LSQC Senior High School Experience
- ENRICHED CURRICULUM
- Integration of the school’s mission-vision, Capuchin Franciscan values, ideals and perspective and the school’s social action program
- Elective subjects on Robotics for STEM and Foreign Languages for the other strands
- Upgraded and specialized E-Tech subjects such as Multimedia Arts, Web Development, Computer
Programming and AutoCAD
- Memorandum of Agreement with surrounding barangaysas partners and collaborators for research subjects of the students
- Blended Learning through the Schoology, the school’s Learning Management System (LMS) in partnership with Rex Digital Publishing, Inc.
- Lourdesian Leadership Empowerment Activities Program (LLEAP), a collaboration among the Student Activities, Social Action, Guidance and Counseling and Christian Living Education programs, designed to provide the learners a unique homeroom and student organization experience
- Qualified roster of faculty (both full and part-time)who have master’s and doctorate degree or are pursuing graduate studies, industry practitioners, college/university instructors, mostly Lourdesian alumni
- Upgraded facilitiessuch as well- equipped and renovated classrooms and laboratories, SHS Discussion Room (found in the HS Library) and SHS Weights Room (located at the HS Gym)
- Continuous Capuchin Franciscan and Lourdesian Spiritual Formationthrough the annual recollection for Grade 11 and retreat for Grade 12 as well as other activities
- Career Guidance Programdesigned to track/monitor and follow-up each student in their career path
- BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE POLICY which allows students to bring and use their own laptops or tablets with wi-fi access for research, cooperative learning activities and access to the Schoology
NOTE: LSQC accepts SHS voucher program grantees.
Grade 10 completers from private schools who are Education Service Contracting (ESC) grantees automatically get a voucher. Completers from private schools who are not ESC grantees may also apply for a voucher. The Senior High School Voucher Program of DepEd provides financial assistance to students for their tuition fee in SHS. You may visit the Office of the HS Social Action Program Coordinator at the High School Department or call at 731-5198 loc. 204 and look for Mr. Carlo Dela Cruz for details.