Frequently Asked Questions
I. What is a Parent Portal?
Parent Portal allows parents to update important contact information, view their children’s grades and attendance and view tuition fee and accounting details. Parents may also find important school announcements. We hope that by visiting the Parent Portal you will be able to find the information you need quickly and conveniently.
II. How to register in the parent Portal?
- Click the parent portal menu or icon in the school website or visit https://lsqc.campus-erp.com/LSQCParent/Login.php
- Register in the parent portal.
- Login in the parent portal using username and password. Use your valid email address as your username and create your own password.
The registered email address will be used in all official school transactions such as sending statement of accounts, etc.
- Click Guardian Profile Maintenance. Add children currently enrolled in school. Wait within 24 hours for validation.
- Upon validation, you may view your child’s information.
III. What if I forgot my password?
- Just click the forgot password on the login page and you will be asked to enter the registered email address (username).
- You will be redirect on reset password page.
- Check your email for your Verification password code.
- Copy and paste the password code on your “reset password page” and input a new password and save.
- You can now login on your parent portal account using your new assigned password.
III. Contact Details
For your PARENT PORTAL concerns, you may contact the IT Office at 7311777 Loc. 131 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org